Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Return to Normal?

Things are starting to return to normal in my house. My DH has gone back to work after his lovely long vacation and I'm starting to get back to work myself. Today I got to play with my new cupboard/pantry!

I got to rearrange and put out some of my Christmas presents. These are a little set of conks (a hard, shelf like, spore-bearing structure wood-decaying fungi, found on stumps, logs, or trees) that my Mom drew on for me. Aren't they lovely?

Today I finally finished my prototype for my newest hat and matching neckwarmer! Now I just need to write the pattern and test it.
And finally, I got to dust mop our new basement floor! Actually it was a pleasure to do it after all the hard work to lay it. I wonder what will tomorrow bring?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your hat!!!! And your new floors are fab, it was worth it, I am so jealous....