Monday, January 26, 2009

Londonderry Hat Pattern

Working on weekends and evenings I am delighted to have finally finished my newest hat pattern! May I present to you The Londonderry Hat.This is me, sipping from my empty mug and contemplating whether or not this was a good idea to try to take my own picture!
Obviously the front view!

Londonderry looks really cute with short hair, but it's roomy enough to tuck longer hair up underneath it, or put your hair in braids. Don't worry though, it looks great with your hair down too.

A nice simple design on the back of the hat just adds that extra something special.
Cover design for the Londonderry Hat Pattern. Don't forget to look for it on Etsy!

4 comments:

bea's blog said...

Hello again...
as usual, this is a very sweet pattern again. I suppose many want to have it! What ashame I am so bad with crocheting; I was born a knitter, ha!!
Bedtime in Europe...
Good Night
Beatrice

Debbie said...

I love this hat, it's the best one yet!!!! The color is fab too!♥♥

Unknown said...

Ditto Debbie on the color! I also love the sweet ribbon addition. You make me want to crochet again!

Maggie R said...

Love your new hat pattern Bella
xoox
((((hugs))))
Maggie