Monday, October 19, 2009

Needle Felted Santa Claus

I'm afraid our Fall season may just be over. It's cold, wet and did I say cold? Oh well, bring on winter, I'm ready for the Christmas season with all of my needle felted Santa's!
This is Flying High Santa. He's my interpretation on how Santa gets all those Christmas decorations on the top of those really tall trees! He just flies on up there with a string of beads and poof! A decorated Christmas tree!

Santa's resting his weary feet and is checking his list to make sure he should leave this beautiful blue present with you. Should he? Have you been nice? Only you know!
What can I say about this little guy, he's a Santa and a Snowman all wrapped up in one! The best of two worlds, hence the name, Santa Snowman!
Aren't you lucky, Santa's not only coming to visit, he's bringing his own Christmas tree! Hmmm... that's a very small tree... and a small tree requires small little presents to go under it! Oh well, as we women know, the best things come in small little boxes! Sorry guys, no big screen TV for you this year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful felting, they are wonderful! Suzie. xxx

bea's blog said...

Hei Bella,
what a cute work you made; love them all. Hope they will find a good home for Christmas...
your kittens are so sweet; how beautiful they already are. When they are grown they will be such a sight to see...
trees here are still surprisingly green, except for the Chestnuts, they are golden; they are always the first to change. I wonder about the green as we had quite a few frosty night already...
your tree pix are gorgeous.
~ ♥ ~
Beatrice
Love from Europe

The Chestnut Hillbillies said...

Bella, I can only think of one word to describe these beautiful little felted creations! Amazing! I just happen to find your blog-what a Treat! Wendy in Philadelphia, Pa!