Thursday, September 17, 2009

Needle Felted Jack O. Lantern Snowman

My basement is being torn apart today...sigh... remember that flood? Well the entire basement needed to be gutted and today is the day the contractors finally came. They are, as I type, in the room below my work room banging and sawing away. So I decided to get some computer work done and list my newest felted creation.
This is Jack. Jack O. Lantern to be precise, but he likes to be called Jack for short.
I hand dyed his orange wool myself and love the mottled look it gives him.
His scarf is a beautiful shade of soft green and twines around his neck like a vine. Like all my other felted creatures, he wishes to escape the upcoming Atlantic Canada harsh winter! That's gratitude, isn't it! Jack is quite excited because his friend "Fat Man in a Skeleton Suit" has found a new home and he wants to travel the world too! He can be found here if you would like to learn more about him.

2 comments:

bea's blog said...

Hei Bella!
Your little creatures get more and more perfect and professional...you do a good job!
*~ ♥ ~*

Beatrice from Europe

Unknown said...

Another beauty! xx