Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Venue

I've just spent part of the day setting up my new Artfire store! I've been finding both views and sales on my Etsy site are waaaayyy down and it was suggested to me to try ArtFire.


This is my Artfire homepage. Nothing too special, but it has potential and that's what I'm looking for right now. Apparently if I sign up 12 different friends to ArtFire then I get a lifetime free membership! So if any of you bloggers out there are interested, use this link and don't forget to mention where you heard it from!


On the kitty front, Frosty is getting much more accepting to the two new babies. He's not thrilled about the bigger kitten (that we discovered, after a kitty bath, is in fact a boy!), but he seems to like the little one that is the runt. It's hard to see, but BB (temporary name) is laying right on top of him! Soooo cute!

McBride House is coming along. This is Gallagher, another felted wheeled animal.

2 comments:

Maggie R said...

Hi Bella
I joined Artfire awhile ago but so far have not listed anything. I have been exploring the site and find it more confusing than Etsy, but I like their policies better..Etsy seemed a lot easier.. sigh.... Is it just me????
xoox
((((hugs))))
Maggie

bea's blog said...

Hei Bella,
this looks good, hope you will sell loads this way ❀
Your new addition to the family is just so sweet ❀ Suppose those kittens will be as beautiful as the grown cat you once had a pic of in a post in winter ❀ They look very much like my cat, too ❀
Hope the little runt will improve, but he looks quite satisfied and happy and protected on Frosty - how cute ❀
Have a lovely weekend ❀
Beatrice