Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I think I've mentioned before that I love elephants, haven't I? Well I just couldn't resist felting another elephant for my store.


Junior weighs in at zero pounds and maybe 2 ounces and is approx. 10 cm (4 inches) tall with out measuring his trunk (15 cm (6 inches) from his feet to tip of her trunk), 17.5 cm (7 inches) long!
I was inspired by the great scene in the Jungle Book where Colonel Hathi tries to get all the elephants in line for the Elephant March and the little baby elephant stretches his trunk out for inspection.

You can see his little back foot stretching out to give him more height!

1 comment:

bea's blog said...

Hei Bella...
...what a sweet face he has ๑
too cute ๑
Don't miss having a look in my new petblog: www.gizdog.blogspot.com!
Welcome!!
۞ Greetings Beatrice