Monday, December 7, 2009

First Snow... A Nor'easter!



After a really unusual warm Fall, Winter has blown in.  On Saturday we experienced our first snowstorm... a Nor'easter.  The trees were coated in a light fluffy snow... very pretty, but what's to come?

Today the sun is shining, the sky is blue, life continues on.

I brought Piggy outside to see what he thinks of his first snow.  He wasn't thrilled with it, but he enjoyed it.  Especially when Frosty got in on the action.  If you remember last year was Frosty's first snow and he LOVED it!  Below are some action shots of us playing in it today.

 
 
Thank you so much to everybody who left such kind words for me and my devastating news.  Piggy is doing fine and is enjoying the extra attention but I still worry about him.  Again, thank you everybody.

5 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Bella what delightful pictures. Such great action shots. I am glad that you and Piggy are doing better. I know how heart breaking this has been. Sharon

Debbie said...

Bell, sorry to hear of your loss. Glad that the other kitties seem to be doing well. The snowfall pictures are beautiful. I can wait for our first snow!!!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Adorable snow-play antics by Frosty!

Maggie R said...

Hi Bella... Wow, The snow looks so magical..... I got a real giggle out of the kitty playing..... So sweet.
We have had green grass all along but snow is expected before the week is over.... Yuck.... I hate winter.... sorry, but as you said.... Life goes on..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Unknown said...

Oh my dear...first snow! Winter wonderland photos....so magical! Glad to see your cats enjoying themselves!