Friday, December 18, 2009

A Day of Crochet, Knitting and Chatting


This morning I'm off for a day of crochet, knitting, chatting and just plain fun with mom and my aunt!  Mom and my auntie are starting a pair of fair isle gloves together (I'm not a knitter!) and I'm working on a new pair of cabled wristwarmers (yes, cables in crochet!) that I'm really excited about.  I'm also working on the above project for my Mom.  It's a shawl/capelet/neckwarmer that she has knitted and I'm adding a crocheted trim to it.  I just finished the edging on another shawl for her and I'll try to get some pictures of it to show you today, along with some of her gorgeous decorating... I'm talking magazine worthy decorating!   Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun, it sounds lovely! suzie. xxx

Debbie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of both the shawl and your mom's decorating. And your gloves too!!! Remember I am available for testing any or all your fab patterns Bell!!!!

Alli's Little World of Knitting! said...

What a fantastic day it was too!! I am so lucky to have been able to spend it with 2 of my absolute FAVORITE people in this world!!

Love'n Hugs
Auntie