Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sqweak! I've Been Overrun!

Sometimes something inspires me in so many ways I just don't know when to stop!
For example... for some reason I have mice on my mind.  This is one of my new Sewing Room Mice that is ready to jump in and give me a hand whenever I need an extra set of paws.
He is a very shy little mouse and just likes to sit on top of his wooden spool holding this special vintage button that he's always wanting me to use!
Then there came Cute as a Button Mouse.  Again, this little mouse is insistent that I use this button for something!  I keep telling them I don't need a button on everything!
She's a very helpful little mouse though and is very good at reminding me to do things.  I think it has something to do with that bow that she keeps tied to the end of her tail to remind herself.
The came along my new Companion Series.  These small little mice are so fat and fluffy that all they can do is sit and keep you company while you go about your work.  The Sewing Mice are already listed on McBride House, but the Companion Series are still getting their final touches before they will be listed.  Stay tuned though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely!! hugs from Italy

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Okay, so I confess...I usually don't like mice, but these are simply adorable!