Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cats, Felting and Free Patterns!

 

Piggy still has yet to catch a bird on his own (thank goodness!)... I wonder if he's using osmosis to learn their secrets!  As you can see, his hearing is still not up to par and I was able to capture quite a few shots of him dreaming of birds!  Pretty cute, isn't he?
A little felted Raccoon that's been in my shop for a few days.  I love the little pout that he developed as I was creating him.  I've said it before, but I love the way each creation turns out with it's own special personality!
 
If you haven't checked out my new site BellaMcBride.ca then you wouldn't have seen that I have a page of free patterns!  Stop on by and see the Belmont Neckwarmer and....
 
... the Windemere Caplet to just name a few!  Both are very simple patterns and show just how detailed my patterns are.  I really try to create every pattern so that any beginner can follow them.  Check them out!

No comments: