Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa Claus III


I hope you are not getting tired of seeing Santa Claus pictures, but I just have to post a few more of a Santa that I finished yesterday. You see, he sold last night and I didn't even get to add him to my blog! He's going all the way to Florida!





He is a little bit smaller than the other two Santa's, but his belly is twice as big! I suppose that makes sense, Santa needs all the energy he can get for the big day, so the closer we get to Christmas, the fatter he gets! At least that is the philosophy that I live by!

Me holding him. My hand can hardly fit around that big belly!

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awww Bella, he's precious!! I love how his big ol' belly hangs over his belt! You are so good at this...makes me want to try it ~ I bet you could make wonderful, lightweight Christmas ornaments couldn't you? Hope you're having a great week, xxoo, Dawn