Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bay of Fundy Neckwarmer Pattern


I went to the yarn store last week and fell in love with this yarn. As I was holding both balls of yarn I was wondering how I could use them together and what could I make? Then I had a light bulb moment and decided to crochet them as one thread to create this bulky type neckwarmer.

It can be worn in a variety of ways....Collar up,


Collar down....


Collar way down...
I can just picture myself wearing it on the shores of some romantic setting...perhaps along the shore of The Bay of Fundy?

1 comment:

bea's blog said...

Hei ☆☆
Beautiful item again ☆☆
Also Piggy Pink ☆ So cute.
Welcome back to my blog...
You can list yourself as frequent reader now, so others will find way to your blog easier, too!
This could be intresting in regard of showing off your lovely articles!
☆☆ Stary Night to you
Beatrice