Thursday, November 24, 2011

First Big Sale for McBride House!

This weekend is the big Turner's Christmas at the Coliseum sale where McBride House along with Argentic Creations will have their wares on display!  I'm so excited I could just burst!  I've never been good at waiting and these will be a long 3 days of waiting to see how my little guys do out in the public eye.
These are just an example of some of my little guys waiting for a new home.
 Just look at those little curled toes!
 What's a show without Reindeer and Santa Claus?
 Or Reindeer and Santa's Sleigh?
Or Santa Riding a Sheep?
Three Wise Kings will be making an appearance.
With gifts, of course.
And a camel....
And barn animals.

 These are just a few of the many example so if you are a local please come out and say Hello to them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh these creations are exceptional works of art Bella!!! gorgeous!!!! I know you will do amazing at the sale!!!!

Anonymous said...

Polar opposites Santa came to live with me in Shediac. He loves it so much he won't be a present, he's already a resident. Your pieces were the "best in show".

Bella McBride said...

Thank you so much Anonymous buyer of "Polar Opposites"! You have just made my day with your comment! It's always so nice to meet the people who purchase my little guys and I'm beyond thrilled that he has settled in nicely in his new home. I miss him already but I'm delighted he loves his new home in Shediac!

Thanks again Anonymous!!
Bella

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

The details are truly amazing!
Season's Greetings~*