Thursday, July 22, 2010

Haunted Halloween House

I think I've mentioned before that I love houses?  Well after making my Church I went completely in the opposite direction and made a Haunted House!
The front of the house has a little 3-D pumpkin and a potted shrub along with crooked shutters and creepy vines.
You can see in this picture the sculpted shingles on the roof.  Very time consuming to do them, but so worth it!
This side and the back has a tree growing up and around the roof and if you look really closely you can see a bone sticking out from under the shrub.
The back with the tree and a broken window covered up by boards.  See the smoke coming from the top of the chimney?  Somebody must be home keeping the home fires burning!
Ahhh.... that's who's keeping the fire going!  A little ghost!  I'll bet he'll sneak into the package when I mail this to a unsuspecting customer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the little details!! The pumpkin...and the ghost ;O) Soooo sweet!