Saturday, July 23, 2011

To Market, To Market...

 Today was an exciting day for me!  For the first time my little needle felted sculptures were for sale at the Kingston Market!
I bought some fabulous roving from the wonderful Paulette from Argentic Creations and made MacDuff the Dragon from it.  I sent her some pictures of him and long story short.... I took some items for her to sell at her stall at the Kingston Market!
 And guess what?  Two of my little creatures are going to a new home!  Grey squirrel and Lady Victoria will be heading off to their new families.
So if there are any locals that want to see them in person, please stop by to see Paulette at Argentic Creations.
 These are just a few of the little guys that I took with me today.
 Little Miss Rabbit fit in perfectly with Paulette's silver jewelery creations.  I love silver and pink together!

 I sent "Hoo's There" owl to watch over everybody.  He doesn't miss a thing.
Don't forget to visit Paulette's stall.... or I'll sic Grumpy Bird on you!

2 comments:

Martha said...

You have great skill with a needle and roving! I tried felting a few weeks ago and I only make a rabbit head brooch, but this is something else! They look brilliant, glad your sale went well.

Martha

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

You have amazing talent! They are all so cute and I just LOVE Grumpy Bird!