Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Please vote for me?!!

I'm calling on all my Etsy friends to please, please do me a favour?  For the first time EVER I'm in the Storque in the Vote for Your Favorite Ornament Contest!  It goes from today until Novemeber 30th and I really don't want to embarrass myself or my Great White North Santa Christmas Tree Ornament (whew, that's a mouthful!) with a low showing of votes!


You can vote for him HERE or even HERE.  I'm not expecting him to win, there is some pretty stiff competetion, but I would really like him not to be in the bottom...which, sadly, he is right now!

 
So please everybody?  Please Vote for him?  Thank you!!

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

I voted for your ornament. He's a cutey.

Lorrie

Unknown said...

YEEEES, I used my vote today...and i voted for your wonderful ornament. Goood luck...and fingers crossed!!!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Just voted for your beautiful Santa! Good luck to you.
SMiles,Pat

Bella McBride said...

Thank you everyone, you are truly wonderful! I'm not going to even look to see how many votes he has, I'm just going to remain positive and be pleased that he even made it into the contest!

Debbie said...

I voted for ya Bell, really nice Santa Ornament!!!!