Sunday, November 15, 2009

Needle Felting a Snowman O' Christmas Tree



It has been beautiful and warm all this week.  I wake up to a fresh frost in the morning and by noon the frost has burned off and the temperature soars to 10 C.  The deer only have one more week to go before hunting season ends, and that means I only have to wear hunter's orange for one more week when I go for a walk!  Yay!

I was asked by a really nice customer to make her a Snowman O' Christmas Tree to go with her huge Snowman collection!  I gladly obliged and got right to work on him!

So this is what I came up with!  Do you like him?!

 
Little did I know that he was going to have some companions accompany him to his new home!  This will be my last photo session with the little gang!  I'll miss them, but I know they are going to an excellent home!

No comments: