Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Specials!!!

It's my birthday today and to celebrate I'm having a week long sale in both of my Etsy shops!

At McBride House I'm offering free shipping on any purchase over the price of $45.00. All you need to do is say Happy Birthday in the "Note to Seller" and I will either send you a revised invoice minus the shipping charges, or if you would prefer to pay immediately, I will send you the refund of shipping costs to your Paypal account.
I'm even offering free shipping on my new Santa that I just listed this morning!
Free shipping on this guy too!

At my pattern shop I'm offering my brand new pattern "Drink Carrier and Cozy Crochet Pattern" free if you purchase any pattern from my store during the week of August 18 through August 26! Just remember to say Happy Birthday in the "Note to Seller" and I will send you your free pattern along with your purchased pattern.
These carriers would make great gifts for some of those hard to buy for people on your Christmas list. Start thinking about Christmas soon, it will be here before you know it!
I designed the water bottle carrier to have a short handle, but of course a long strap to hang from your shoulder would be great too (instructions on a longer handle are included).
Instructions also included on how to make a smaller pop cozy. These are really quick to crochet and would be great to make a bunch in your favourite colours.

Now for my Birthday present! Remember I said my husband got me a rock?
Ta da! This is my rock! Notice the line three quarter of the way up?
The top comes off and...
It's hollow inside! Perfect for hiding things, or take the top off and use it for a vase! I just love it! Better than any "rock" that could be worn on my finger, don't you think?

3 comments:

bea's blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bella
❀–•–❀–•–❀
As I love stone and rocks I surely like this present you received!
What are you going to have inside?
Suppose it really makes a wonderful vase for a giant bouquet, too!
Your new felted pets are cute and I hope that they will find a good new home some fine day....
Enjoy your day,
Beatrice from Europe ❀❀

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Dear Bella, Happy Birthday wishes to you!!! Hope it is a wonderful day for you :)

Unknown said...

Hello! Love your blog, I am now following you! I just dent a friend request from creative blogger, and told you I used to live in Nova Scotia as a child. Pop in and see me at my blog please!
Suzie. X :)