Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Visitor

Some of you readers might remember my story of finding a little kitten sopping wet, injured and crying on my doorstep last summer. Well, before I found Wycket I caught a glimpse of another kitten that I was sure was a litter mate of Wycket and since I have always wondered what happened to him/her. Well yesterday I finally found out! Looking in my back door was his brother!He quickly ran away but luckily the one and only picture I snapped of him turned out beautifully! Isn't he just the most handsome cat?

A few days ago I also captured the above picture of Frosty and an unsuspecting squirrel. Or maybe he was just a confident little squirrel since Frosty didn't catch him! Whenever I see this picture I automatically see the title "The Stand Off".
If you haven't left a comment for my Bloggy Giveaway, don't forget!

3 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

What beautys they both are. Great photos. Lucky squirrel. LOL Sharon

Unknown said...

That cat is gorgeous!!!

Candy said...

The hope of Spring...isn't it wonderful! Frosty has some great camouflage and yes, he IS one handsome cat...with a little attitude.
I finally posted about your wonderful collar GIVEAWAY this morning. If I am not the lucky #, I'll just have to order one.
Stay warm, Candy