Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rare Wildlife Captured....

 As I was walking by my window this morning I stopped dead in my tracks.  What was that lump in my crab apple tree?
 Much to my surprise it was my adorable little Frosty!  No reason for him to be up there that I could see.
 He was just hanging out.  Checking out his domain....
 Oh!  He notices me taking pictures of him.  Time to come down.
Do I hear "treats" being rattled in their bag?  We call this little guy our "little crazy white monkey"... do you see why?

2 comments:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Oh my goodness Bella...that picture of Frosty hanging upside down is hilarious! What a funny kitty! (*_*) xo

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

OH Bella, what a beautiful white kitty you have..our kids break/run for treats..they can hear the treat bag a million miles away.:)