Friday, January 6, 2012

Bad Start to the New Year...

My New Year isn't starting out like I want it to.  I'm afraid I'm grumpy again.... as you can see from the above self portrait of me.

 I wish my rear view was as cute as this little Blue Bird of Unhappiness though.
 Yep, there is no doubt about it.... you are standing on my LAST nerve.
Actually I'm just kidding.  I'm not really grumpy, I mean how could you be grumpy while creating these little guys?  They are so much fun to make and until you get those final eyebrows placed just right you don't know just how grumpy each little bird is going to be.  This little guy is extremely grumpy... in fact, I think I'll just put him in the cabinet for the night while I go to bed.  Sweet dreams little guys!

1 comment:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Bella,

I love your grumpy birds! They are priceless!

Stacy (*_*)