Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wooland Gnome Needle Felted Soft Sculpture... New at McBride House!

Due to the expanse of the human population into otherwise unpopulated areas, the Woodland Gnome has been forced to retreat further and further into the deep woods making sightings of them extremely rare. Luckily for me I live in a sparsely populated part of the world and have on the rare occasion spotted a few of these wonderful Gnomes!
Look at how close I got to this guy!  According to him he is about 28.5 cm tall (about 11 inches).  I'm not sure why the half a centimeter is that important, but he stressed to me that he was 28 AND A HALF cm tall!
As you can see he also has two little spotted toad stools that he rests his little bum on.  You can see more about him HERE at McBride House!

No comments: