Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goodies Galore!


Ever make a mistake that turned out to be one of the best things you ever did? Well a few months back I did! I will blame it on computer gremlins, but I sold a pattern on Etsy to "yarnfreak" that had a mistake in it and she contacted me. Well several dozen emails latter a fast friendship has formed! AND look what I got in the mail last week from my new friend as a belated Birthday gift! A sampling of all her Etsy goodies that she sells at her Etsy Store Girls Just Want to Have Fun! Don't you just love all the colours? The wash clothes are FANTASTIC! The more you use them, the softer they become! Thanks to Debbie and her two girls for putting such a wonderful treat together for me! It certainly made my day!
The moral of this story? Mistakes happen, just keep your head up and look for some good out of it, be it a lesson learned, or a new friend found.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Bella, I am so glad you made that mistake to and that we have become friends. Thanks for showing off my stuff on this fantastic blog of yours. You are the best!!!!♥♥♥♥♥